A thought provoking slideshow/ powerpoint presentation on connecting through travel, connecting through story, connecting through conversation, connecting through metaphor, connecting across boundaries...
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Posted by Graham Williams at 3:17 AM
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
"Bragging rights", comments from our most recent workshop:
- Fantastic presenters
- Great learning experience - so different from normal corporate initiatives
- Even our normally negative people reacted positively
- This was insightful and mind opening - from both a personal and professional viewpoint
- Extremely engaging. You ignited our creativity and learning
- Keep doing what you do - great stuff!
Posted by Graham Williams at 7:31 AM
It's been a real pleasure workshopping and working with 3Mers. Their respomsiveness, curiosity and creative thinking has been stimulating - as we carry out the task of listening, writing and telling stories that lead to an emotional connection with customers and colleagues.
Would that more companies see the immense added value and many side benefits that arise out of this sort of activity!
Posted by Graham Williams at 7:24 AM